- As part of a successful company on a growth journey, you will integrate the Finance department and report to the Head of Corporate Finance.
- The Corporate Finance team is responsible for the Bank’s asset-liability management with a primary focus on optimizing the Bank’s capital and funding structure. This team is also strongly involved in the Bank’s M&A activities.
- Through interactions with various internal and external stakeholders, it is a great opportunity to understand the inner workings of a bank.
Asset-Liability Management (ALM)
- Assess and forecast capital situation
- Prepare materials and presentations for the asset-liability management meetings
- Monitor investment maturity and propose actions to renew investments
- Manage collateral and asset encumbrance level
- Answer ad-hoc analytical requests addressed to the department
Participation in issuance of new funding instruments and administration thereof
- Prepare marketing material and investor presentations for investor roadshows
- Coordinate the delivery and review of information received from various departments or stakeholders during due diligence and other Q&A processes
- Regular reporting to lenders in relation to collateralised loans
- Coordination of audit activities in relation to funding instruments
- Support in M&A opportunity screening
- Preparation of data requirements for valuation purposes
- Analysis of data received from M&A prospects
- Preparation of business case projections and resulting valuation
- Minimum 2 years of experience as financial analyst or similar position, ideally in a banking environment.
- CFA accreditation or similar is a plus.
- Knowledge in valuation methodologies is a must-have, experience in valuation is a plus.
- High level of proficiency with Office Suite (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint), experience to work with databases is a plus (SQL, PowerBI).
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills in English. French or German is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, attentive to details and curious.
- Committed to meet deadlines and self-motivated.