We are looking for an Python developer to support and maintain the evolution of the Advanced Data Processing Framework of our client.
- To implement the automated processes and capabilities to support Data Quality Framework at BIL
- To be responsible for a continuous performance monitoring of the frameworks
Your principal activities
Within the responsibility of your function, you will:
- Translate business quality rules into technical quality checks ensuring minimal or no impact in existing databases
- Assess the impact of new data quality rules and advanced data processings in the data architecture
- Support the implementation of Advanced Data Processes
- Identify and propose optimization measures
- Provide technical advice and support to other intervenients in the frameworks
- Ensure continuous documentation on the developments
- Advanced technical expertise in Python (minimum 3 years of proven experience);
- Knowledge in DataIKU and Hadoop ecosystem is a plus;
- 5+ years’ experience working or consulting in relevant fields of expertise (Data Processing-focused projects), largely gained in the financial services environment.
- Strong knowledge on BIL Core Systems, Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence tools is considered a plus;
- Experience in identifying, analyzing, reporting and managing data through SQL;
- Skills in providing mentoring, technical advice and training to users;
- Ability to work well under pressure with a proactive approach including managing multiple deadlines and changing project scope/direction;
- Fluent in English (must) and French, verbally and written.