- Would you like to get involved in a real start-up adventure within a fast-growing International Group?
- Do you want to pursue an ambitious and challenging career?
- Have you already met the right team to work with?
In order to ensure a sound and stable growth and to strengthen our team for our office in Paris, we are looking for an experienced Business Manager specialized in the Finance industry.
TALEO is a global independent management consulting group.
With offices in Paris, Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam and Geneva, TALEO provides customers with tailored and innovative solutions. From a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and systems, we constantly seek to create value. What makes us special is the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture.
You will be responsible for the further profitable development of your Business Unit & the growth of the company in Paris. You take responsibility in complementary roles (KAM, People Management, Finance and consultant’s recruitment).
- After being introduced to the company’s structure & organization:
- You are in charge of developing the Finance entity in Paris and your Business Unit.
- You oversee the recruitment & training of new managers in your department.
- You are responsible for prospecting new clients & acquiring profitable projects. You merge the client’s compliance & expectations with TALEO’s profitability objectives.
- You develop your knowledge of your clients’ businesses & anticipate further Innovation needs.
- You manage the pricing strategy for your Unit through high-level negotiation.
- You build a coherent team of consultants in accordance with your Business plan.
- You create high value to your unit by recruiting consultants with different levels of expertise.
- You manage the consultants’ career on a long-term basis (with the support of the HR business Partner & the Training Academy) & define his/her career path.
- You have the full P&L responsibility of your division (turnover & margins)
- You have a significant experience (2+ years) as a Business Manager / Sales (MANDATORY)
- You have an established network of contacts within the Finance sector (MANDATORY)
- You have a deep knowledge of Finance (Banking, Asset Management, Insurance, Fintech or else…) (MANDATORY)
- You have strong sales, communication & negotiation skills
- You have a proven experience in managing consultants
- You are fluent in English & French