- Development on major bank services and processes
- Development of workflows using the BPM notation
- Configuration of business rules
- Creation and customization of documents on the Appway environment
- Integration with banking systems and other technologies
- Advanced degree in software engineering combined with a relevant professional experience
- Demonstrable proficiency in an object-oriented programming language (OOP). Java is preferred but not mandatory (or C#).
- Experience in workflow development (Appway, Adobe Life Cycle, other BPMN tools, …) is a plus
- Strong grasp of computer science fundamentals : object-orientation, database modelling, design patterns, Web Services, UML and algorithms
- Good understanding of web technologies and concepts (HTML, Java Script Frameworks, CSS, Ajax, XML)
- An agile mind-set. It’s not a buzz word: agility is about collaboration, growing together, supporting more junior team members, intellectual humility and strong desire to learn
- Proven ability to deliver against deadlines
- True team player as teamwork is at the heart of everything we do
- English communication skills is a must, both written and verbal – French is a plus
- In addition to solid technical knowledge and experience, we are looking for passionate individuals with a well-rounded personality and a good sense of humour: we don’t compromise on these.