Taleo is an advisory firm specialized in financial services acting in Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, and Geneva. Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance and Financial Information Systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
Financial & Management Control Officer
We are looking for an experienced financial & management control officer, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Finance controller responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Internal audit & control
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Proven working experience as a Financial controller
- 1 – 5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
Rather than a diploma or an extensive experience, it’s your state of mind which will allow you to reach your potential and meet the target with Taleo!