- To ensure accurate Net Asset Value calculations and maintain precise accounting records for a variety of clients.
- To be able to challenge and or support the pricing of assets by using good skills on the pricing processes of all types of securities including derivatives.
- To ensure timeliness of client service in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- To ensure correct completion of specific services as per contractual agreement.
- To maintain highest possible level of client service.
- To complete daily, monthly and annual control checklists.
- To ensure exactness of fund financial statements.
- To ensure compliance with accounting policies, departmental procedures and legislation.
- To accomplish various tasks in a timely and qualitative manner.
- To be an active participant on key initiatives/projects driven by the Company.
- To provide administrative support and complete all requested control checklists.
- To participate to all team meetings.
- To create and maintain an excellent interactive relationship with internal partners (Client Service, IT, Business Development, etc.) and with external stakeholders (Auditors, Management Company, Trustee, etc.).
- To make proof of sense and sound judgment towards risk awareness.
- To ensure coordination and potential management of a small team of professionals.
- To inform the Section/Department Heads of all risks of error and actual errors as soon as detected and evaluate their impact.
Bachelor in Accounting, Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience
At least 3 years of relevant experience in the Fund Industry.Any experience in a similar function (expertise and team coordination) would be considered
as an asset.
Mastery of Fund Accounting processes (Corporate Actions, Pricing, etc.)
Strong knowledge of financial instruments, including Derivative Instruments (CDS, IRS, CCS,
Futures, TRS, etc.) and their related pricing and valuation
Excellent knowledge of Fund Administration (Custody, Transfer Agent, Brokers, etc.)
Fluent in English and in French
- IT skills
GLOBAL PORTFOLIO (GP3) – Excellent Knowledge (must)
DATA VENDORS Requests (Ice, Bloomberg, Reuters…)
- Personal skills
Perfectionist and accurate
Organised and methodical in your approach to work, with an ability to prioritise
Constant focus on quality and client service
Analytical, communication and problem-solving mind