- Would you like to get involved in a real start-up/scale-up adventure?
- Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging career?
- Have you just not met the right team to work with yet?
In order to replace the actual office manager for maternity leave, to insure a sound and stable growth and to strengthen our team for our office in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new Office Manager.
TALEO is a global independent management consulting group.
With offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam and Geneva, TALEO provides customers with tailored and innovative solutions. From a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and systems, we constantly seek to create value. What makes us special is the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, trusted, proactiveand independant Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office on a day-to-day basis and manage the administrative part.
- Establish/review employee’s contracts
- Assist HR for the “onboarding process” for consultants and back office (welcome pack) and the different administrative aspects (company car, insurances, expenses etc.)
- Liaise with staff, suppliers and clients by being the reference person internally as well as with the subcontractors (fiducial, social secretariat, freelances etc.)
- Manage the payroll and package for employees (company car, health insurance etc.)
- Process the payment of payroll and expenses
- Process mail and invoices; follow invoices payments, send and track reminders
- Organize company’s events (drinks, conferences, training, etc.)
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems, and devise ways to streamline processes
- Impulse a corporate spirit by being available to employees and address requests of different types ; Be kind, helpful and with a willing to help eachother
- Assist the HR organization by keeping personnel records up to date
- Handle various ad-hoc tasks related to the company’s life like community management, reservations or replenishment orders (office equipment and furniture, fruit basket, etc.)
- Assist Group Managing Partner with their request
More than a diploma or an extensive experience, it’s your state of mind which will allow you to reach your potential and meet the target with Taleo!
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Speak both English and French
- Have a positive and trusted attitude ;
- Be ready for any new challenge with a pro-active attitude
- Show fast learning capabilities;
- Be proficient in both written & oral communication ;
- Be curious, dynamic, flexible, organized & rigorous;
- Have very good organization skills: able to manage different projects at the same time;
- Be an example to underline the collective rules and processes;
- Play the role of Happiness Officer: manage the well-being at work and establish a positive environment.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
- You will be part of a talented and dynamic team
- You will learn a lot by working for different branches of Taleo developping a complete and international state of mind
- You will be able to benefit from career advancement and have the possibility to develop international and long-lasting work relationships
If you are a talented person with a strong “can-do” attitude and team spirit, do not hesitate to apply and have fun with us !
French and English Mandatory