- Strong ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic environment in a Fund Oversight role of UCIT’s, SICAV’s and Hedge Funds.
- Fund Operations Oversight of all components within the Fund.
- Strong Knowledge of all instrument types and reviewing and verification of these price movements within the valuation.
- Verification of Share Class movement in line with Core Fund and with other classes within the fund. Understanding of Hedged Share Classes, Swing Pricing, Transfer Agency and hedging process.
- Oversight of both Cash, Stock and derivative reconciliations within the Fund Groups and Liaising with the Fund Administrators / Custodians / Prime Brokers and Front Office to facilitate the reconciliation process.
- Proven knowledge of Derivatives Products, both OTC and ETD and ability to price these instrument types.
- Update and review of Fair Valuation and associated processes
- Communicate agreed Fair Valuation decisions to the third party Fund Administrator
- Review of stale prices
- Verification of Fees, Dividends & Tax reporting in line with Core Fund and with other classes within the fund, if any. Ensure report production deadlines are met. Ensure reports are produced in accordance with legal and regulatory environment.
- Co-ordinates checks & controls of the raw data & the reports shared by internal teams & external parties; Custodian, Board of Directors, Fund Managers & Auditors.
Essentials skills :
- Excellent English, with at least one additional European language (French, Italian, German );
- Demonstrable experience in the Fund Accounting / Fund Oversight, with experience in derivatives being a distinct advantage;
- Strong attention to detail and ability of multi-task.
- Excellent computer skills, with a strong knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access;