In the context of deployment of a new BI Tool (MicroStrategy), Data Exploitation team is looking to strengthen itself with a MicroStrategy expert.
As MicroStrategy BI Consultant, you’re able to:
- Provide expertise on MicroStrategy implementation topics from Best practice, Administration, Semantic creation to report creation.
- Ensure solution design and delivery fits the agreed upon guidelines including functional & technical requirements, performance, security and process.
- Work with Business, find convergent solutions for the bank while communicating them efficiently.
- Respect deadlines and change priorities depending of the context.
- Participate in functional requirements analysis and provide expertise on data modeling, especially linked to MicroStrategy capabilities.
- Willing to combine both business and technical perspectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills to share findings and to explain solutions to a non-technical audience.
- Team player, with an ability to understand problems of other businesses
- Result oriented
- Able to organize him/herself and set priorities to support internal clients’ in reaching their objectives
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods) and to develop new competencies
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- You are fluent in both written and spoken French, and a very good level in English.
- 4+ year relevant experience with MicroStrategy, especially on the administration part (security, governance, …)
- Master or engineering degree in Computer Science / Data modeling & analysis
- General knowledge of banking products is a plus
- Good knowledge of BI concepts (Data modeling, DataWharehouse, …)
- Good knowledge of Agile methods and in particular Kanban is a plus
- Interest in new technologies and hot topics BI ( Self Service, Data Visualization, Big Data, …)
- Knowledge of ETL tools like BODS/ODI is a plus.
- Knowledge of T24 Temenos is a plus
- Experience with BI Tools: Business Object (Reports design) is a plus. QlikView (Data extraction, modeling and design application) is a plus. DataIku is a plus