GBSU/PRI support chapter is supporting critical Private Banking Luxembourg applications like Avaloq CRM, Crealogix eBanking, Documentum GED and several inhouse applications in close relationship with IT Project, Development and infrastructure teams.
Common activities are:
- L1/L2 application support
- Day to day end users problems tracking, analysis, follow up and resolution depending of criticality/priority
- Constant improvement of day to day activities in reducing risks, improving efficiency and ensuring production stability
- Support the deployment process to non production and production environments according to planned schedule
- Enforce and execute the ITIL processes
Functional and technical application support
- Managing level 1&2 incidents, problems and requests with a close follow up of problems by ensuring that an appropriate action plan is in place
- Formalizes end users problems, assesses the criticality, treats them accordingly and gives effective and regular feedback
- Investigations to resolve incidents and problems. Escalates to the next level of support or development team when needed.
- Proposes a workaround to unblock severe situations and proposes sustainable solutions to correct recurrent business issues
- Monitors systems, applications, processes and alerts using various monitoring tools
- Managing warnings to users during crisis period (major incidents / burning points).
- Escalation to the hierarchy when required
- Ensure that build and management of environments are aligned with clients expectations
- Impact analysis of major releases prior to the installation on production
- Improves knowledge transfer to peers and users
- Ensure that all production standards, practices and processes are well deployed and correctly used
- Ensure support during infrastructure releases during week-end when required
- Problems must be raised, tracked and shared within the team (visual management at the white board)
- Provide support documentation share it with the team and keep operational documentation up to date.
- Escalate recurrent problem to the hierarchy in case of identified risks.
The expected deliverables are:
- Share experience and expertise to develop others.
- Develop collaboration with other IT teams and share best practices in order to ease problem resolution, prepare releases or ensure that the specificities /constraints are taken into account during the change management.
- Ensure that a backup is available in case of absence