Taleo is an advisory firm specialized in financial services acting in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels. Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance and Financial Information Systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
What is a Scrum Master at Taleo?
A scrum master is the facilitator for an agile development team. He manages the process for how information is exchanged.
To achieve this, you will have different responsibilities…
- You guarantee a smooth use of the Scrum methodology
- You are responsible for delivering and achieving the goals of the project
- You organise and facilitate all the scrum ceremonies: the daily scrum, the sprint planning, the retrospective meetings, …
- You manage the different risks of the project and remove barriers (manage interdependencies & Impediments)
- You provide assistance or support to the Product Owner concerning the Product Backlog
- You can challenge yourself in contact with technical and business teams
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have between 1 to 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- You have a good knowledge of agile methodologies. A certification is an asset.
- You have strong communication, listening & relational skills · You are fluent in French or Dutch (Bonus: and a good knowledge of the other) and English
- You propose solutions to our client
- In a permanent learning environment, you are working on the company development
What is Taleo looking for?
You have a University Degree in the Information Technologies fields or an experience
You are looking for a fun and learning work environment. Then you are probably the person we are looking for!
Why should you should join us ?
As part of the Taleo family you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects in different sectors of activities.
You will be part of a talented and dynamic team
You will be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options career and have the possibility to develop international and long lasting work relationships.