- You have enough understanding of tools, technologies that are used in software engineering, you understand techniques that help the team improve and you can install those ideas in your team.
- You have understanding of business strategy in order to guide the team and product owner on what is valuable.
Agile Principles & processes
- Be able to apply agile principles naturally in all situations
- Able to help a large organisation adopt Agile principles. Understand how lean principles can benefit Agile approaches.
- Helps the organization evolve the process that is most suitable for them. Understands the benefits of agile practices and can help the team adopt them as appropriate, can help teams apply existing practices in a more agile way.
- Can apply agile practices beyond the team (continuous integration, users stories, estimations, refactoring).
- Core facilitation, leadership & mentoring
- Use your facilitation skills in any context (retrospective, grooming, estimates, requirement workshops) Convey knowledge to individuals in your team and stakeholders.
- Be able to guide the team through continues improvement. Serves the team and encourage leadership in others. Outside your team you are seen as someone who develops the (team) organization.
- Confident with ambiguity, openness to change. Optimism even in the face of failure. Skilled in treating people according to their emotional reactions. Create awareness by presenting hard facts even if difficult.
With offices in Paris, Luxembourg, Brussels, TALEO provides customers with solutions, from a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and IT systems, constantly seeking to create value. 70 % of our assignments require a business knowledge and / or project leadership skills. We provide our customers with the best talents on the market, only highly-skilled professionals who become agile members of your organization to help your team get the job done.