Taleo is an advisory firm specialized in financial services acting in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels. Our financial expertise combined with our specialization in Risk Management, Compliance, Governance and Financial Information Systems allow us to deliver best practices as well as tailored and innovative solutions to our clients.
- Responsible for the analysis phases (Understanding of customer needs, analysis and drafting of functional specifications, presentation of projects to development teams)
- Ensure the follow-up of developments, conduct the test phases (FAT and UAT support)
- Write application documentation
- Support business teams in the deployment of projects (training, etc.)
- Expertise in Fund Accounting (minimum experience of 5 years in a similar position)
- Very good knowledge of the GA Multifonds software
- Knowledge of AGILE methodologies. SCRUM is used to manage developments with IT teams
- Excellent analytical skills
- Relational skills. His function leads him to interact with various interlocutors (business lines, IT…).
- Autonomy in the conduct of the analysis phases and in the management of the workshops
- Very good writing quality (French and English)
- SQL knowledge is an asset