As a member of Data Value Chain, helped by your recent experience on Oracle Data Integrator you participate in the project of the new Core Banking System T24 and the exploitation of its data. You’ll participate in the delivery of a new Business Datawarehouse and its datamarts, feeding Downstream Components and other applications and supporting Reporting.
Your main objectives will be
- To develop complex data flows in a moving environment using Oracle Data Integrator and PL/SQL to feed BDWH, datamarts, downstream components.
- To help improve the tools and process on Build Factory & Dev Ops (GIT, Deploy and Release Management tools)
- To support technical documentation of the new Datawarehouse
- To participate in the improvement of our framework (PL/SQL & Shell) with experts Database Administrator teams and solution architects.
- To review requirements before their development
- To participate in code review and quality
- To support the Integration and the Testing of the development.
- Communication skills, both with technical and non-technical people
- Willing to learn (technologies, methods) and to develop new competencies
- Team player, with an ability to understand the problems of other businesses
- Results oriented, self-managed
- Listening skills.
- Enjoying sharing his/her knowledge and supporting colleagues in developing their competencies
- Concrete relational and conviction capabilities
- Capacities to organize him/herself and set priorities, manage stress
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering – BAC + 5
- Languages : English & French
- Well experienced in Oracle Data Integrator development and topology configuration.
- Capable of reading a Data Model
- Advanced knowledge of SQL querying
- General knowledge of the banking products and services
- Good knowledge and understanding of the banking processes is an advantage
- Good knowledge of Business Reporting Tools (Microstrategy is an advantage)
- Experience in implementation / exploitation of T24 data is an advantage
Your IT Competencies
- Oracle Data Integrator 12
- Oracle 12/19, SQL & PL/SQL
- Unix & Shells Scripts
- XL Deploy & XL Release
- SQL Server Enterprise Edition, SQL & T-SQL
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
- Hopex knowledge is a plus