TALEO is a global independent management consulting group. With offices in Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Brussels, Geneva and Paris. TALEO provide customers with tailored and innovative solutions. From a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and systems, we constantly seek to create value. What makes us special is the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture.
We are currently recruiting a multi-task financial, accounting & administration position. This is a great entry level position with opportunities for professional growth and development.
Your Role ?
After a deep introduction to the company’s structure & organization, you will be trained on the financial and the IT environment. your main tasks will be:
- Working in direct collaboration with the different business managers
- Collecting and analyzing the managers’ needs
- Writing (if necessary) and publishing the different job offers on our website and on social networks
- Sourcing, hunting and developing a network of specialized consultants using internal data, our local ERP, various job boards and social networks
- Identifying and qualifying potential candidates
- Realizing candidate’s « first check » information for business managers (phone call)
- Interviewing about 10 potential consultants per week (real physical interviews in our offices)
- Participating and debriefing to our weekly meeting (Metrics will be set up)
- In charge of various Ad-hoc tasks linked to the company’s activities (Community management, Organization of company’s event etc)
- You hold /are getting a Bachelor degree in Business, HR or any related studies
- You have strong communication skills (Oral and Written)
- You have an appetite for the financial industry
- You are result oriented, curious and involved