We are looking for a Junior Talent Manager to join local team and and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and trusting relationships with potential candidates.
- Coordinate with Business Manager to identify client’s needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our ERP (Boond Manager)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Participate in local HR initiatives such as : learning & development, employees follow up, Onboarding, conduct exit interviews.
- Between 2 – 4 years of experience in talent acquisition
- Proven 2 years working experience as a Talent Acquisition or similar role
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Fluent in English & French (mandatory)
What we offer
- A dynamic environment in which you can learn by doing, a family team spirit. Last but not least, the opportunity to develop your skills by adding value to the success of our business. We will provide you the tools and coaching you need to be successful in your role.
- Do you want to meet the target? Send us your application and motivation letter.