Would you like to get involved in a real start-up adventure?
Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging career?
Would you like to work in an exciting and fun environment?
Taleo is a global independent management and delivery advisory group. With offices in Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Geneva, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Singapore, Taleo Group provides its customers with tailored and innovative solutions. From a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and systems, we constantly seek to create value.
What makes us special is the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, top level consultants, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture.
What are we looking for?
As a consultant, you will execute autonomously client engagements related to AML investigations, AML systems reviews, AML framework reviews, KYC due diligence & compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
What will you do?
- Responsible for executing consulting projects in the areas of financial crime, governance, risk & compliance with a focus on Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance (AML)
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships
- Assist Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas to improve engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service
- Understand business & industry issues and trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable the preparation of recommendations
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem-solving techniques
- Develop strong working relationships with clients (process owner/functional heads)
- Have strong attention to detail
- Mentor young interns and analysts within Taleo
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within Taleo
How do we imagine our future consultant?
- Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience
- Relevant professional experience in a similar role, either in consulting and/or in the banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and fluency in French and English
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and pragmatic approach
- Certifications such as Agile, Scrum master, Product Owner are a major plus
If you find yourself in these words and are looking for a fun and learning work environment, then you are probably the person we are looking for!
Why should you join us?
As part of the Taleo family, you will actively participate in the delivery of large-scale projects in different sectors of activities. You will be part of a talented and dynamic team.
You will also be able to benefit from a broad diversity of career options and have the possibility to develop international and long-lasting work relationships.