Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging career?
Would you like to work in an exciting and fun environment?
Do you thrive in work environments that push you to be your best?
Taleo Consulting is a management consulting group with offices in Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Geneva, Barcelona, Singapore, and Lisbon. As a young and growing company, we now count almost 300 employees across our 8 international offices! Our activities are primarily focused on finance, life science, retail, and energy.
Why should you join us?
At Taleo, we all share the same values and mindset: family, fun, and excellence.
Creating an amazing employee experience is one of our main purposes. Events, trainings, mentoring, graduate programs, networking, and more – we are dedicated to helping you discover the world of consulting and recruiting. We believe that we grow as our people grow!
Our goal? To support you in your career evolution and in your long-term professional development.
What are we looking for?
As a consultant, you will execute autonomously client engagements related to AML investigations, AML systems reviews, AML framework reviews, KYC due diligence & compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment, support including assistance in matters pertaining to financial issues like business interruption, etc.
What will you do?
- Responsible for executing consulting projects in the areas of financial crime, governance, risk & compliance with a focus on Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering Compliance (AML)
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships
- Assist Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas to improve engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service
- Understand business & industry issues and trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable the preparation of recommendations
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures
- Demonstrate an application & solution-based approach to problem-solving techniques
- Develop strong working relationships with clients (process owner/functional heads)
- Have strong attention to detail
- Mentor young interns and analysts within Taleo
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within Taleo
How do we imagine our future consultant?
- Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent through experience
- Relevant professional experience in a similar role, either in consulting and/or in the banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and fluency in French and English
- Strong team spirit, balanced by a healthy sense of autonomy
- Excellent analytical skills, conceptual thinking, and pragmatic approach
- Certifications such as Agile, Scrum master, Product Owner are a major plus
If you find yourself in these words and are looking for a fun and learning work environment, then you are probably the person we are looking for!
Rather than a diploma or extensive experience, it’s your state of mind that will allow you to reach your potential and meet the target with Taleo!
If these words resonate with you and you identify with this description, send us your CV! We will be delighted to meet you.