- Would you like to get involved in a real start-up adventure within a fast-growing International Group?
- Do you want to pursue an ambitious and challenging career?
- Have you already met the right team to work with?
In order to ensure a sound and stable growth and to strengthen our team for our office in Paris, we are looking for an experienced Business Manager specialized in the Life Sciences industry.
ELMEA is part of a global independent management consulting group, TALEO Corporation.
With offices in Paris, Luxembourg, Brussels, Amsterdam and Geneva, ELMEA provides customers with tailored and innovative solutions. From a strategic approach to the operational implementation of projects and systems, we constantly seek to create value. What makes us special is the combination of a unique blend of industry expertise, best-in-class transformation skills and a unique working culture.
You will be responsible for the further profitable development of your Business Unit & the growth of the company in Paris. You take responsibility in complementary roles (KAM, People Management, Finance and consultant’s recruitment)
After being introduced to the company’s structure & organization :
- You are in charge of developing the Life Sciences entity in Paris and your Business Unit.
- You oversee the recruitment & training of new managers in your department.
- You are responsible for prospecting new clients & acquiring profitable projects. You merge the client’s compliance & expectations with ELMEA’s profitability objectives.
- You develop your knowledge of your clients’ businesses & anticipate further Innovation needs.
- You manage the pricing strategy for your Unit through high-level negotiation.
- You build a coherent team of consultants in accordance with your Business plan.
- You create high value to your unit by recruiting consultants with different levels of expertise.
- You manage the consultants’ career on a long-term basis (with the support of the HR business Partner & the Training Academy) & define his/her career path.
- You have the full P&L responsibility of your division (turnover & margins).