Senior Finance Consultant
Availability: ASAPDownload job offer as a pdf
Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging career?
Would you like to work in an exciting and fun environment?
Do you thrive in work environments that push you to be your best?
Taleo Consulting is a management consulting group with offices in Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Geneva, Zurich, Barcelona, Singapore, Lisbon ad Atwerp.
As a young and growing company, we now count over 400 employees across our 9 international offices! Our activities are primarily focused on finance, life science, retail, and energy.
What will you do?
We believe that we grow as our people grow. Motivated professionals make a difference. Not just for themselves, but also for our customers.
We are looking for people who share our corporate values among our local and international networks and promote close relationships with our customers and internal teams. Taleo’s success depends on the talent of its employees, therefore we are looking for an enthusiastic Seior
What is a Senior consultant at TALEO?
- You understand and analyze business or technical problems by organizing workshops and interviewing project stakeholders;
- You offer solutions to our clients;
- You manage the scope of the project;
- In a permanent learning environment, you are working on company development.
Why should you join us?
You will be part of a talented and dynamic team! You will be able to benefit from career advancement and have the possibility to develop international and long-lasting work relationships.
If these words resonate with you and you identify with this description, send us your CV! We will be delighted to meet you.
- You already developed reliable communication, analytical and organizational skills through your involvement in academic projects, in organizations, or in a job;
- You are eager to learn and willing to improve your skills;
- You want to find a professional environment to express your talent;
- We hire great people and give them the playing field to become awesome!
Your academic experience?
- Master’s degree with minimum 5 years experience in Project Management
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods & experience with Agile
- Excellent planification & stakeholders management capabilities
- Ability to analyze and summarize
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a moving and transforming environment
- Team spirit
- Can-do attitude and entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge of the Financial Market
- Fluency in English, French