IT Business Analyst
Availability: ASAPDownload job offer as a pdf
Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging career?
Would you like to work in an exciting and fun environment?
Do you thrive in work environments that push you to be your best?
Taleo Consulting is a management consulting group with offices in Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Geneva, Zurich, Barcelona, Singapore, Lisbon and Antwerp.
As a young and growing company, we now count over 400 employees across our 9 international offices! Our activities are primarily focused on finance, life science, retail, and energy.
What will you do?
We believe that we grow as our people grow. Motivated professionals make a difference. Not just for themselves, but also for our customers.
We are looking for people who share our corporate values among our local and international networks and promote close relationships with our customers and internal teams. Taleo’s success depends on the talent of its employees, therefore we are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Finance Consultant.
What are we looking for?
The candidate will be responsible for creating functional and non-functional specifications based on the business requirements. The candidate will also liaise with the development teams and prepare the needed testing. The candidate will work in close collaboration with the Business Analyst, architect, and project team members. The focus for this job will be the banking domain (including payments, customer data, accounts, cards, .. ) and channels (online banking, mobile banking).
What will you do?
- Analyze business requirements documentation
- Complete and elaborate functional specifications in accordance with solutions designed by solution architects and in close collaboration with Business Analysts and Application Owners
- Review technical design documents for functional impacts
- Be the contact person and guarantee the coherence between the different development teams and ensure alignment of software developments with functional specifications
- Be in charge of software integration testing
- Define test scenarios and test cases; execute and support testing.
- In specific situations, support the Business Analyst on the business analysis and user acceptance testing
- Relevant experience in the IT and Banking sector
- High analytical and technical capabilities
- Proven communication skills
- Profound knowledge of methods and tools for functional specifications
- Technical background and an appetite for technology
- Experience with UML or other modeling frameworks
- Knowledge of SQL
- Team Player
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in working with different vendors (located locally and/or offshore) in multi-cultural environments
- Fluency in English, French
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role
Why should you join us?
You will be part of a talented and dynamic team! You will be able to benefit from career advancement and have the possibility to develop international and long-lasting work relationships.
If these words resonate with you and you identify with this description, send us your CV! We will be delighted to meet you.