Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging career?
Would you like to work in an exciting and fun environment?
Do you thrive in work environments that push you to be your best?
Taleo Consulting is a management consulting group with offices in Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Geneva, Zurich, Barcelona, Singapore, and Lisbon.
As a young and growing company, we now count over 300 employees across our 9 international offices! Our activities are primarily focused on finance, life science, retail, and energy.
For one of our Finance clients in Geneva, we are looking for a Senior Project Coordinator & Project Manager.
Deliverables / Services
In cooperation with other WIPO GREEN staff, the following tasks are expected to be performed:
- Lead pilot project on the development of impact licensing activities in collaboration with a selected WIPO GREEN partner with the following tentative milestones (schedule to be confirmed with partner):
- Finalize two pilot licensing agreement by mid-February 2023
- Draft case studies on these agreements by end of April 2023
- Draft licensing terms that could be offered by WIPO GREEN by end of April 2023.
- Act as a project manager in relation to the WIPO GREEN Finance Initiative designed to engage investors.
- Oversee themes and calendar of events carried out by external contractor (at least one event should be carried out during contract period, two further events scheduled), review monthly reports, guide partnership strategy, and engage with potential partners.
- Develop fundraising strategy for new multi-donor fund for WIPO GREEN activities for review by March 10, 2023, gather feedback from WIPO colleagues and selected partners and revise by end of contract.
- Lead IP management clinic in collaboration with IPBD, selecting participants from the pool of applicants
- Engage existing partners through sector-specific or regional networking, encouraging projects and technology transfer initiatives driven by partners; in particular:
- Organize at least three partner sector-specific engagement opportunities during the contract period.
- Carry out one pilot innovation call in collaboration with a WIPO GREEN partner.
- Lead organization of the WIPO GREEN Core Committee meeting in Q1, providing guidance with respect to the agenda/themes to be discussed by the Committee and overseeing writing of meeting minutes
- Oversee management of new membership requests, providing guidance to prospective partners in coordination with other WIPO staff
The incumbent supports the Director of the Global Challenges Division and senior staff responsible for Climate Change and Food Security
Profile (e.g., area of specialization/expertise, specific knowledge/skills/experience)
- Advanced university degree in a relevant field such as international relations, law or technology-oriented studies, climate change, environment, engineering etc…
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Clear understanding of IP’s role in supporting “green innovation”, including experience with licensing and technology transfer
- Experience with stakeholder engagement; track record of initiative in developing and strengthening sustainable and beneficial partnerships
- Good knowledge of and interest in climate change, food security, and environmental issues in general
- Experience with planning, managing resources and overseeing program implementation
- Understanding of WIPO’s mandate and knowledge of relevant external policy processes and relevant stakeholders in the field of climate change, IP and innovation Open minded
- Excellent English communication skills
Rather than a diploma or extensive experience, your state of mind will allow you to reach your potential and meet the target with Taleo!
If these words resonate with you and you identify with this description, send us your CV! We will be delighted to meet you.