Do you want to start an ambitious and challenging career?
Would you like to work in an exciting and fun environment?
Do you thrive in work environments that push you to be your best?
Taleo Consulting is a management consulting group with offices in Luxembourg, Paris, Brussels, Zurich, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Geneva, Barcelona, Singapore, and Lisbon. As a young and growing company, we now count almost 400 employees across our 10 international offices! Our activities are primarily focused on finance, life science, retail, and energy.
Why should you join us?
At Taleo, we all share the same values and mindset: family, fun, and excellence.
Creating an amazing employee experience is one of our main purposes. Events, trainings, mentoring, graduate programs, networking, and more – we are dedicated to helping you discover the world of consulting and recruiting. We believe that we grow as our people grow!
Our goal? To support you in your career evolution and in your long-term professional development.
We are looking for a Trainee Talent Manager to join our local team in Barcelona and take part in our full-cycle recruitment process.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interviews and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and trusting relationships with potential candidates
- Coordinate with Business Manager to identify the recruitment needs
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interviews and validate selection process, including screening calls, assessments, and interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our ERP (Boond Manager)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Participate in local HR initiatives such as learning & development, employees follow- up, onboarding, offboarding.
A first proven experience in a Talent Acquisition or similar role
Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
Fluent in English & French (mandatory)
Rather than a diploma or extensive experience, it’s your state of mind that will allow you to reach your potential and meet the target with Taleo! If these words resonate with you and you identify with this description, send us your CV! We will be delighted to meet you.